Sauce Labs is an application that allows you to test your mobile applications and website across numerous browsers, physical devices, and OS. It enables you to easily perform continuous, live, and automated testing. However, this app has some limitations, like operation timeout issues when performing tests. Moreover, many times it can block your automation.
Here is a curated list of Top applications that are capable of replacing Sauce Labs. The list contains both open source(free) and commercial(paid) software.
BEST Sauce Labs Competitors
|LambdaTest||Android and iOS||Learn More|
|AWS Device Farm||Web, iOS, and Android||Learn More|
|browserstack||Android and iOS||Learn More|
|Selenium||Desktop browsers, Android and iOS||Learn More|
|Applause||Android and web||Learn More|
LambdaTest is the top competitor of saucelabs. With LambdaTest users can perform Live and Automation testing on 2000+ browsers & OS.
They offer amazing 24×7 technical support to help you get started and resolve your queries.
- Drastically reduce your build times by performing tests in parallel thereby speeding up your goto market launch.
- Perform testing on the go at LambdaTest cloud environment, no need to set up a huge testing infrastructure.
- Perform testing even of your locally hosted web apps.
- Performs quick responsive and manual testing.
2) AWS Device Farm
AWS Device Farm is a strong competitor of Sauce Labs that lets you improve mobile and web app quality by testing on the browser and real devices. This tool helps you to speed up the execution of your test suite and generates logs and videos to find issues with your app.
- Allows you to perform app testing with a massive collection of physical devices available in the cloud.
- You can customize your test.
- It offers a built-in framework to check your application.
- You can test concurrently on more than one browser instance.
- It enables you to interact with any devices from your web browser.
- Provides plugins and API to initiate tests and get a result from IDEs like Jenkins and Android Studio.
- You can set your private device lab for testing in the cloud.
BrowserStack is a sauce labs alternative application that allow you to test apps and browsers with ease. It provides you a seamless experience by testing more than 2000 real browsers and devices.
- This sauce labs alternative tool can be used without installing any software.
- Allows integration with Cypress, Jenkins, and Selenium.
- You can set up a comprehensive testing environment with support for proxies, firewalls, and Active Directory.
- Enables you to test your pages remotely.
- You can test on real Android and iOS devices.
Selenium is a free automated testing framework used to validate web applications across different browsers and platforms. It is one of the best Sauce Labs alternatives that enables you to use multiple programming languages like Java, C#, Python, etc. to create test scripts.
- Enables simultaneous running of tests in multiple browsers and environments.
- This sauce labs alternative tool creates customized test results.
- Utilizes the hub-and-nodes concept.
- Allows you to test applications that are rich in AJAX-based functionalities.
- You can execute tests on the HtmlUnit browser.
- Deploy your tests across multiple environments.
Applause is a sauce labs competitor tool that helps you to find critical bugs. It quickly delivers the most relevant and actionable results. This application supports both manual & automatic testing.
- Test as often as you can with no predefined limit.
- Provide targeted demographic for testing.
- Receive testing results in hours instead of weeks.
- Work directly in your bug tracking system.
- All the bugs automatically imported into the system
- This sauce labs alternative software allows you to verify your bug fixes when it is successful.
- Offers a robust object identification engine.
- It allows you to create complex automated test scripts without writing any code.
- You can configure this testing platform on more than 2050 browser and platform.
- Automate UI tests on virtual and physical Android and iOS devices.
- This sauce labs competitor automatically identifies unique objects on UI.
❓ What is Sauce Labs?
Sauce Labs is an application that allows you to test your mobile applications and website across numerous browsers, physical devices, and OS. This tool helps you to speed up the execution of your test suite and generates logs and videos to find issues with your app.
🏅 What are the Major Drawbacks of Sauce Labs?
Here are the major drawbacks of Sauce Labs:
- It has operation timeout issues when performing tests.
- Many times, it can block your automation.
- 503 errors occur frequently.
- Sauce labs take time to update the latest Appium server.
👉 How to choose the Best Alternatives to Sauce Labs?
Consider the following factors before choosing the best Sauce Labs alternative:
- Easy to setup and use
- License Cost if applicable
- Quality of Customer support
- The cost involved in training employees on the tool
- Hardware/Software requirements of the testing tool
- Reviews of the company
- Support and Update policy of the tool vendor
- Support for multiple platforms and OS
- Plugins and API support
💻 What are the Top Sauce Labs Competitors?
Following are some of the top competitors of Sauce Labs:
- AWS Device Farm