RPA Tutorial Summary
RPA is a powerful tool because it can automate all mundane business tasks. In this RP tutorial for beginners, you will learn about the meaning of RPA, RPA Implementation methodology, RPA tools, and interview questions.
Let us take a look at the course syllabus covered in this RPA for beginners tutorial.
First Steps in RPA Basics
|👉 Lesson 1||RPA Tutorial — What is Robotic Process Automation? Application|
|👉 Lesson 1||Blue Prism Tutorial — What is Blue Prism RPA?|
|👉 Lesson 2||UiPath Tutorial — What is UiPath RPA? Features|
|👉 Lesson 3||Automation Anywhere Tutorial — What is? Architecture & Features|
|👉 Lesson 1||Best RPA Tools — 20 Best Robotics Process Automation Tools|
|👉 Lesson 2||Best Low Code Development Platforms — Top 10 Low Code Development Platforms & Tools|
|👉 Lesson 3||RPA Interview Questions — Top 40 Robotics Process Automation Interview Q&A|
|👉 Lesson 4||Blue Prism Interview Questions — Top 51 Blue Prism Interview Q&A|
|👉 Lesson 5||UiPath Interview Questions — Top 80 UiPath Interview Q&A|
|👉 Lesson 6||Automation Anywhere Interview Questions — Top 80 Automation Anywhere Interview Q&A|
What is Robotic Process Automation?
RPA stands for “Robotic Process Automation.” It is a type of artificial intelligence that uses bots to do the work of humans. These bots can repeatedly perform repetitive, simple tasks, and RPA is a powerful tool because it can automate all mundane business tasks. The main objective of the RPA tutorial for a beginner is to decrease costs and improve efficiency by doing tasks that people traditionally do.
Why learn Robotic Process Automation?
Here are some prominent reasons for learning RPA:
- Multiple processes can be automated at once.
- Cost-cutting technology that helps you to enhance resource optimization.
- Supports and allows regular compliance process, with error-free auditing.
- Easy to model, scale, and deploy the automation process.
- It makes it easy to track defects.
- Continuous builds & release management.
- You do not need much training as it works without human intervention.
- RPA will not work in small industries.
- Makes accurate and timely reports by automating the process of extracting data.
- Reduces the gap between systems by preventing custom implementations.
- Delivers quality products by performing testing and automating customer use case scenarios.
- Transfer data between disparate and legacy systems
Applications of RPA
Here are some important applications of RPA:
- Accounting: For general accounting, operational accounting, transaction, and reporting.
- Customer Services: By support center duties, can assist businesses to deliver improved customer service, including e-signature verification, scanned records uploading, and data verification.
- Healthcare: It can be used by medical organizations for handling patient records, account management, reporting, and data analytics.
- Human Resources: It helps you automate HR functions, including onboarding and offboarding, staff updates, and submission procedures of schedules.
- Financial Services: Financial services companies use RPA for foreign exchange payments, Automation of account opening and closing, and audit request management.
What are the basic requirements to learn RPA?
There is no specific requirement to learn the concepts of RPA, and you need to have some basic knowledge of using Windows machines and applications. Although, we have a well-built and organized series of topics under the RPA framework tutorial to help you in learning RPA concepts from scratch.
What will you learn in this Robotic Process Automation Tutorial for Beginners?
In this, Robotic developer tutorial, you will learn What is RPA? Why Robotic Process Automation? Example of RPA, Differences between Test Automation and RPA, RPA Implementation Methodology, General Use of RPA, Applications of RPA, Various types of RPA tool, and lastly, Advantages and Disadvantages of RPA.
Who Can Learn RPA?
Any graduate can learn RPA basic tutorials for beginners. Even a non-technical person can learn RPA.