Cloud Mining is the process of cryptocurrency mining that utilizes a remote data center with shared processing power. Cloud mining helps users mine Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies without the need to manage the hardware. The mining rigs are housed in a facility owned by the mining company. The user needs to register and purchase mining contracts to run the mining process on the cloud. Following is a handpicked list of legit Cloud mining companies that are highly trusted and most Profitable with their popular features and website links. The list contains open-source (free) and commercial (paid) software apps. Read more…
Top Cloud Crypto Mining Websites (Trusted & Legit): Free/Paid
|Name||Founding Year||Supported Coins||Fraud risk||Link|
|Trustcloudmining||2017||Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zen and more||Low||Learn More|
|ChickenFast||2015||Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin cash||Low||Learn More|
|Scryptcube||2016||Bitcoin and Ethereum||Medium||Learn More|
|BeMine||2018||Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash.||Low||Learn More|
|Miningrigrentals||2014||Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Dash||Low||Learn More|
|ECOS||2017||Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Tether, Litecoin.||Low||Learn More|
Trustcloudmining is one of the most efficient cloud mining companies in the world. A proven brand, state-of-the-art equipment and maximum profit.
- Reliable and proven brand.
- Easy to use platform.
- You can choose the power of the equipment.
- Support service 24/7.
- Company uses solar energy for mining.
- Maximum profit among other companies.
- Daily payments.
- Flexible contracts.
- BTC, ETH, Zcash mining contracts.
- Only 30% of green energy usage
Founding Year: 2017
Supported Coins: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zen and more
Fraud Risk: Low
Price: Starting From $0.01 per 1 GH/s
ChickenFast is a specially simplified cloud mining platform that provides exceptional service and cryptocurrency mining to customers without skills or hardware.
- Automatic AI guided selection of most profitable algorithm
- The most straightforward mining process on the market
- Unique high-tech design
- Environmentally friendly mining
- Customer support is available 24/7
Supported Coins: Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin cash
Fraud Risk: Low
Price: Starting From $250
Scryptcube is one of the best cloud mining sites that allows you to take part in mining popular cryptocurrencies skipping all the time-consuming and sophisticated processes described above. You will regularly receive the mined coins into your account.
- Packages can be bought via BTC, Visa, and MasterCard methods.
- You can check them in real-time on the account.
- Immediate withdrawals from day one of mining.
- Regularly receive the mined coins into your account
- Get instant real-time stats on mining activity.
- Minimum Investment: $1.90.
Supported Coins: Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Fraud Risk: Medium
Price: 1) Bitcoin- 1 Year -$185 per 1 TH/s 2) ETHEREUM – 1 Year- $49 per 1 MH/s.
BeMine has been providing its services worldwide since 2018. Customers are invited to store their equipment in partnered data-centers, and users can purchase and store mining equipment without the need for personal presence during the purchase, transportation, installation, configuration and maintenance of ASIC-miners.
- Lowest prices on services in the world (lower than that of China and Mongolia).
- Minimum purchase: $52 dollars and with the advent of new models of miners this price is gradually reduced
- The option to buy the miner and cloud contracts
- The ability over time, to purchase shares of ASIC-miner to the whole and to arrange the delivery of the miner to the door
- Many partners hotels worldwide
Supported Coins: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash.
Fraud Risk: Low
Price: 3-days Free Trial + Paid Plans
Miningrigrentals service has been developed from the ground up by miners for the mining community. The domain of MiningRigRentals.com was registered in February 2014, and this cloud mining site e has been active since April that year. It provides a unique marketplace for cryptocurrency rig renters and rig owners.
- Larger selection available, with over 100+ different mining algorithms.
- Ability to revise the rig rental agreement
- Users receive payments after 12 after the rent is over
- The focus is to ensure a safe and fair mining experience
- You can enter up to 5 pools for failover capabilities and swap between them at any time.
Supported Coins: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Dash
Fraud Risk: Low
ECOS is the best cloud mining provider in the industry. It was established in 2017 in the Free Economic Zone. It is the first cloud mining provider that is operating with legal status. ECOS has more than 100 000 users from all over the world. ECOS is more than cloud mining. It is the first cryptocurrency investment platform with all digital asset products and tools in one ecosystem.
- The minimum price for a mining contract is $50
- Convenient calculator on the website for choosing a mining contract
- Daily payments and detailed transaction history
- Withdrawals from 0.001 BTC
- ECOS is a full-fledged investment platform. It includes not only cloud mining but also wallet, exchange, investing portfolios, savings.
- ECOS has a convenient mobile app. It is available in App Store and Google Play
- Use Coupon code “GURU” and get free cloud mining contract for 1 month
Supported Coins: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Tether, Litecoin.
Fraud Risk: Low
Price: Starting From $50
7) IQ Mining
IQ Mining is a Bitcoin mining software that supports various payment methods, including credit cards, Yandex money, etc. Its profit calculations are based on the most efficient mining hardware, with minimal contract maintenance costs.
- Option for auto reinvest.
- Offers flexible leverage.
- This application automatically distributes funds using smart contracts.
- IQ mining offers Bitcoin payments daily that depending on your purchased MH/s power.
- You can withdraw your funds on a daily basis.
- It enables you to purchase your contact with ease.
- Provides 24/7 live support.
Supported Coins: Bitcoin, BCH, LTC, ETH, XRP, XMR, DASH, etc.
Fraud Risk: Low Risk
AwesomeMiner is a cloud mining service that offers a comprehensive dashboard to monitor the status and temperature of all your ASIC and FPGA devices from one location. This cloud mining site monitors GPU properties, including clock speed, fan speed, temperature, and hashing power.
- It helps you to maximize profit and minimize downtime.
- You can start this one of the best mining contract in less time.
- Provides support for more than 50 mining software.
- You can set up mining pools with just one mouse click.
- It can work with all ASIC devices.
Supported Coins: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, etc.
Fraud Risk: Low
Hashing24 is one of the best cloud mining providers for individuals to easily access Bitcoin mining technology. This Bitcoin cloud mining software is easy to use, and it provides 24/7 customer support.
- It provides a convenient calculator on the website for choosing the best mining contract.
- It offers daily payments.
- It provides weekly promotions and auctions for registered users.
- Get a free mining contract for 1 month after registration.
Supported Coins: ZCash, Dash, Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin (BTC), Altcoins.
Fraud Risk: Low
Genesis Mining is a tool that offers cryptocurrency mining functionality. This application provides a variety of mining-related solutions. It also offers an effortless way to mine digital currencies. To use this Cloud mining provider, you do not need any prior experience in mining or trading in cryptocurrencies.
- It is one of the best cloud mining company offers the fastest Bitcoin mining hardware at data centers.
- You can easily mine any cryptocurrency mentioned in the catalog.
- It provides periodic mining output to your wallet.
- This Altcoins mining software allows you to mine multiple cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum and Bitcoin.
- Offers a user-friendly interface.
Supported Coins: Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum, Zcash, Litecoin, Monero.
Fraud Risk: Low
❓ What is Cloud Mining? How does it work?
Cloud mining is the process of cryptocurrency mining that utilizes a remote data center with shared processing power. This kind of mining helps users mine Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies without managing the hardware. The mining rigs are housed in a facility owned by the mining company. The customer needs to register for mining contracts.
Cloud mining is a process in which the latest Bitcoins are entered into circulation. With the help of cloud mining, you can earn money without investing. However, you need an Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) or GPU to set up a mining rig.
In a cloud mining network, a miner’s goal is to add individual blocks to the Blockchain by solving complex mathematical problems. It demands a large amount of computational and electrical power. While many miners compete to add each block, the miner who solves the problem will add the block along with its approved transactions to the Blockchain. This miner receives the reward in the account. Learn more about What is Cloud Mining? if you are interested.
⚡ Which are the Best Cloud Mining websites?
Following are some of the best Bitcoin Mining Pools/Cloud Mining websites:
- Trustcloudmining – Best for Small Investors
- ChickenFast – Best for Easy Cloud Mining Process
- Scryptcube – Most affordable
- BeMine – Best for cloud sharing of ASIC-miners
- Miningrigrentals – Best for unique marketplace for cryptocurrency rig renters and rig owners.
- ECOS – Best for investment platform with all digital asset products and tools in one ecosystem.
- IQ Mining – Best for automatically distributes funds using smart contracts
- AwesomeMiner – Best for mine maximize profit and minimize downtime
Also Check: Best Bitcoin Mining Pools
🏅 What are the advantages of Cloud Mining?
Here are some pros of Cloud Mining:
- No technical knowledge for mining is required.
- You do not need to purchase any hardware equipment.
- You do not have to bear any operating costs.
- You can start right away.
🚀 What are the disadvantages of Cloud Mining?
Here are the drawbacks/ cons of Cloud Mining:
- Some cloud mining services might commit fraud.
- No control and flexibility in cloud mining.
🔒 Is Cloud Mining safe?
You cannot guarantee when you do not have control over your mining gear. Therefore, it is advisable to invest only in the trusted mining sites.
👉 Is Cloud Mining a scam or legit?
Yes, it is legit and not a scam. It depends on the company you choose to invest in and abiding by your country’s law. Therefore, you should be careful while selecting a cloud mining service.
💲 How do you make money by Mining Bitcoin?
You can earn money mining Bitcoin by finishing blocks of verified transactions added to the Blockchain. In exchange for mining, you will get a small portion of Bitcoin as a reward. Nowadays, overall hash rates are very high, so it is not easy to profit from mining Bitcoin for an individual.
❗ Which Countries Mine the most Bitcoins?
Here are countries that mine the most Bitcoins:
- China: This country mines approximately 60% of all new Bitcoins.
- Georgia: It mines about 15% of all Bitcoins.
- US: This country mines about 3% of all Bitcoins.
- Other countries: These countries mine the rest of Bitcoins.
💥 Why are Miners Important?
Bitcoin mining is a process of digitally adding transaction records to the Blockchain. Crypto mining is a record-keeping process that is executed through enormous computing power.
Each Bitcoin miner contributes to a decentralized P2P (Peer-to-Peer) network to ensure the payment network remains secure and trustworthy.
The Blockchain network is a decentralized P2P network that contains a shared ledger. The network has no central authority, so the transactions are recorded, processed, and validated in the miner’s network. The data shared over in the network is completely transparent, but the personal data is always anonymous.
Here, the miners require validating blocks of transactions to access their blocked rewards. New crypto is introduced in the network whenever a new transaction block is added to the system.
So, not only do they work to secure the network but also to verify the transactions. For the Blockchain network to operate properly, miners need to work continuously on the Blockchain network.
🏅 How to convert Bitcoin to Cash?
You can convert your Bitcoins into cash by using the below methods:
- Using cryptocurrency exchanges
- Sell Bitcoins using LocalBitcoins.
- Use Bitcoin ATMs
- Spend your Bitcoins using Bitcoin Debit cards
⚡ How to mine Bitcoin at home?
Yes, you can technically mine Bitcoin at home. Considering the complexity of mining Bitcoin, you must invest in the right type of hardware. If you are mining Bitcoin at home, you need to consider hardware electricity consumption also. The success rate will be very less. Because nowadays, cryptocurrency is so popular that even a kindergarten kid is mining Bitcoins by using home electricity. You need dedicated mining hardware to start Bitcoin mining and see any reasonable success.
❓ What is Hash Rate?
Hash Rate is a unit that measures the processing power of the Bitcoin network. For example, when your network reaches a hash rate of 5 Th/s, it could make 5 trillion calculations per second.