Artificial Intelligence Tutorial Summary
AI (Artificial Intelligence) is a machine’s ability to perform cognitive functions as humans do, such as perceiving, learning, reasoning, and solving problems. In this artificial intelligence tutorial for beginners, you will learn some basics of artificial inelegance, like definitions, types, divisions, applications, and challenges.
What is AI?
AI is a computer system that can perform tasks that normally require human intelligence. It includes recognizing objects, understanding natural language, and making decisions. It is a powerful tool that helps your business grow and improve in many ways.
Artificial Intelligence Syllabus
Learn the Basics of AI
|👉 Lesson 1||What is Artificial Intelligence? — Introduction, History & Types of AI|
|👉 Lesson 2||What is Expert System in AI — Learn with Example|
|👉 Lesson 3||Machine Learning Tutorial for Beginners — What is, Basics of ML|
|👉 Lesson 4||Confusion Matrix in Machine Learning — Learn with Example|
|👉 Lesson 5||Deep Learning Tutorial for Beginners — What is, Process & Types|
|👉 Lesson 6||Supervised Machine Learning — What is, Algorithms with Examples|
|👉 Lesson 7||Unsupervised Machine Learning — What is, Algorithms, Types with Example|
|👉 Lesson 8||Back Propagation Neural Network — How Backpropagation Algorithm Works|
|👉 Lesson 9||Reinforcement Learning — What is, Algorithms, Types & Examples|
|👉 Lesson 10||Fuzzy Logic Tutorial — What is, Architecture, Application, Example|
Must Know Differences!
|👉 Lesson 1||Deep Learning Vs Machine Learning Vs AI — What’s the Difference?|
|👉 Lesson 2||Supervised Vs Unsupervised Learning — Key Differences|
|👉 Lesson 3||TensorFlow Vs Theano Vs Torch Vs Keras — Deep Learning Library|
AI Interview Questions, Tools & Books
|👉 Lesson 1||Best AI Chatbots — 20 Best Artificial Intelligence Chatbot|
|👉 Lesson 2||Artificial Intelligence Books — 20 Best AI Books for Beginners|
|👉 Lesson 3||Best Machine Learning Courses — Online Certificate courses|
|👉 Lesson 4||Machine Learning Interview Questions — Top 50 ML Interview Questions & Answers|
|👉 Lesson 5||Artificial Intelligence Interview Questions — Top 50 AI Interview Questions & Answers|
Why Learn Artificial Intelligence?
There are many benefits to learning AI, including:
- Increased efficiency and productivity.
- Improved safety and security.
- Able to increase the ability to process large amounts of data.
- It helps you to create new products and services.
- It can help you create more personalized customer experiences.
- You can create more accurate models and predictions.
Applications of AI
Here are some important Applications of AI:
- Banking: Many banks adopted AI-based systems to provide customer support to detect anomalies and credit card frauds.
- Finance: Businesses have been relying heavily on computers and data scientists to decide the future patterns in the market.
- Agriculture: Organizations are using automation and robotics to help farmers find more efficient ways to protect their crops from weeds.
- Health Care: Many organizations and medical care centers rely on AI. There are many examples of how AI in healthcare has helped patients worldwide.
Prerequisites to learn Artificial Intelligence
You will need to learn a few things in this AI tutorial for beginners.
- A strong computer science background
- Experience with programming languages like Python or Java
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms
- Basic knowledge of data structures and database design
What will you learn in this AI Tutorial for Beginners?
In this AI tutorial for beginners, you will learn: What AI, Machine learning, Deep learning, Supervised Machine Learning, Unsupervised Machine Learning, the difference between supervised and unsupervised learning. Fuzzy logic, etc. Lastly, you will also get a list of good AI tools, books, courses, and question answers.
Who can learn Artificial Intelligence?
Anyone can learn Artificial Intelligence, and it is not a specific skill set that you need to have to learn AI.